SNOW LEOPARD EXPEDITION
9 NIGHTS 10 DAYS
|WORKSHOP DATE||ITENERARY||AVAILAIBLE SEATS||COST||BOOK NOW|
|January 2023||9 Nights 10 Days||8-10||85,000/-|
DAY 1 – LANDING AT LEH AIRPORT – The participants will be picked up us and will be escorted to a homestay at Leh . Participants to refresh, breakfast or lunch would be arranged with refreshments.
DAY 2 – ACCLIMATIZATION . IT is important to undergo atleast 48 hour of acclimatization before intiating any journey to higher altitude which we would be for the snow leopard .
In this process we will be visiting the local market of leh and and monastries , interacting with the locals and get familiar with their culture .
DAY 3 – Leave for Hemis national park , and furtheron a trek towards the Rumbak village – which will be our base camp for the expedtion .
SETTLE DOWN AT CAMPSITE FOR RLEAXING HEARTY MEAL AND SOME WARM TEA .
DAY 4 TO DAY 9 – We will be spending a quality time at our base camp ,exploring the elusive snow leopards of the Rumbak valley.
DAY 10 –Last day of our trip , a quick breakfast and session it time to head back home . We will depart Rumbak and leave the participants at Leh airport .
- All meals, morning & evening tea /coffee with snacks , bonfire with soup & snacks.
- Hotel reservation at Leh .
- Transport from Leh to our base camp Rumbak.
- Camping/ stay at Rumbak valley with all meals.
- Basic medical facility .
- All camera gears – Spotting scopes, binoculars , Camera traps , telephoto lenses, search light for night etc.
- Medical kit for our participants plus medical assistance would be provided in case of emergency, however , in case a participant is undergoing a serious ailment , please do inform us and a doctor’s medical certificate is required , if the patient is good to go .
- 9 NIGHTS AND 10 DAYS STAY LEH & RUMBAK VALLEY.
- ON FIELD GUIDANCE WITH AN EXPERT ON BIRDS , PLANTS AND TREES.
- WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILM-MAKING MASTERCLASS
- PRE – PRODUCTION & POST PRODUCTION SESSIONS .
- EDITING – PHOTOSHOP AND ADOBE PREMIER .
- DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY KIND OF ALCOHOL OR SOFT BEVERAGES, OR ANY OTHER MEALS APART FROM OUR FIXED MENU .
- AIR TRAVEL .
- DOES NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT MENTIONED ABOVE.
IMPT TIPS & THINGS TO CARRY
- PLEASE TRAVEL LIGHT PREFERABLY WITH JUST A BACKPACK.
- ANY CAMERA U OWN OF YOUR OWN IF U HAVE ANY, ELSE NO ISSUES.
- RTPCR REPORTS OF ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE MANDOTRY.
- CLOTHING – MOSTLY EARTHY COLORS ,AVOID BRIGHT COLORS.
- FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY & FEBRUARY HEAVY PADDED JACKETS AND WARM INNERS .
- TREKKING BOOTS ARE A MUST
- WARM CAPS,MUFFLERS, GLOVES ETC.. ARE ESSENTIAL.
COST TERMS – CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
FULL AMOUNT TO BE PAID BY THE APPLICANT AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION WITH IN 90 DAYS OF WORKSHOP.
50% REFUND ON CANCELLATION WITHIN 60 DAYS.
NO REFUND IF CANCELLATION IS MADE FROM 0 – 30 DAYS.
EXCEPTIONS – NEGOTIABLE .DISCLAIMER :
Any extra cost due to any unforeseen condition, such as delay/cancellation of flight, natural calamity, political unrest, etc. Wildlife Exposure & Conservation would not be responsible for the cancellation of the tour.
FOREIGN NATIONALS KINDLY MAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org for quotation .
ALL PARTICIPANTS TO REACH LATEST BY 8 IN THE MORNING THE DAY OF YOUR WORKSHOP, IN ORDER TO CHECK IN AT OUR DESTINATION