Bird & Wildlife Photo safari Winter Expedition
|WORKSHOP DATE||ITENERARY||AVAILAIBLE SEATS||COST||BOOK NOW|
|December 2022||2 Nights 3 Days||8||20,000/-|
Day1 – Delhi – RAMNAGAR – We will reach Ramnagar station ( which is about 2 kms drive to AMDANDA Gate – Bijrani zone – our main destination for the trip , early morning at 5 AM .
Gypsies will be arranged for pick up from the station . From there on we will drive directly to Amdanda gate – Bijrani zone .
COMPLIMENTARY REFRESHMENTS ON ARRIVAL ( ALL ARRANGED BY US ) Juice + fruits.
6.30 AM – Reach the Bijrani camp .
Without wasting any time we head to the forest for an early morning safari, good chances for sighting .
10.30 AM – Back to the Bijrani camp for breakfast ( pre arranged at the canteen ) . After the breakfast we will give you sometime to relax and refresh .
Before we head to the forest for our evening safari ( i.e from 3 to 6 ) , we will have session on Photography , giving a full insight about the camera . , its techniques and a brief introduction to shooting in lowlight in the forest , lighting techiniques etc.
This session will be followed by lunch at the canteen .
Each participant will be given a handbook on Corbett national park and its wildlife.
And a checklist of the sightings we make in the forest .
3 pm – We head for the evening safari , we will drive to different areas of the forest for possible sightings . Spotting is a game of sharpness and patience , hearing techniques i.e recognising different sounds in the forest , an important technique in spotting.
Possible sighting : Forest life is full of surprises – tigress with cubs, herd of eleohant, different variety of Birds , Sambar , deer , barking deer , snakes , mongoose, everything is evident to be seen. But we are not here to spot but also to give you an insight about the forest life and understanding wildlife from a close perspective , throught he eyes of the photographer.
6PM – Reach the Bijrani camp , Tea / Coffee and snacks will be served outside your room ‘ varandah’. Relax refresh and go through your cameras and the shots you have taken .
This will be followed by a short film on wildlife.
8 PM – Dinner will be served . We will have an early goodnight sleep.
5.30 AM – We head early morning to the forest. Here you will notice fresh movement of animals and from thereon we will carry on for our jungle excursion .
6 PM – Exit from the forest and head back to the camp – FOLLOWED BY A SHORT FILM, early dinner and an early goodnight sleep .
Evening before dinner we would have a masterclass on post processing , analysing shots and editing of your film will be done by you .
5.30 AM – Head to the forest for an early morning safari . Followed by breakfast and since this is our last day of our trip , participants ,we will have a recap of all the subjects we have learnt throughout the last 2 days.
Lastly we will all get together for any further queries , questionnaires doubts and will be discussed at breakfast at the lodge . Check out would be 11 AM. So we will make the most the time we have on the last day . Participants will be given certificate of participation and a book on bird as a token of gratitude from our side . After checkout participants will be dropped off at the Ramnagar railway station by us and bid our final goodbye until we meet again for our next adventure .
This is the final culmination of the trip.
- All 3 meals, morning & evening tea /coffee with snacks , bonfire with soup & snacks,
- Pick up and drop from railway station .
- All camera gears .
- Medical kit for our participants plus medical assistance would be provided in case of emergency, however , in case a participant is undergoing a serious ailment , please do inform us and a doctor’s medical certificate is required , if the patient is good to go .
- 2 NIGHTS AND 3 DAYS STAY AT `THE LODGE.
- ON FIELD GUIDANCE WITH AN EXPERT ON BIRDS , PLANTS AND TREES.
- WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILM-MAKING MASTERCLASS
- PRE – PRODUCTION & POST PRODUCTION SESSIONS .
- EDITING – PHOTOSHOP AND ADOBE PREMIER .
- TRANSPOTATION FROM DELHI TO RAMNAGAR AND VISA VERSA.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY KIND OF ALCOHOL OR SOFT BEVERAGES, OR ANY OTHER MEALS APART FROM OUR FIXED MENU .
- DOES NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT MENTIONED ABOVE.
IMPT TIPS & THINGS TO CARRY
- PLEASE TRAVEL LIGHT PREFERABLY WITH JUST A BACKPACK.
- ANY CAMERA U OWN OF YOUR OWN IF U HAVE ANY, ELSE NO ISSUES.
- RTPCR REPORTS OF ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE MANDOTRY.
- PARTICIPANTS TO CARRY ID.
- LIGHT COLORED CLOTHING – MOSTLY EARTHY COLORS .
COST TERMS – CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
FULL AMOUNT TO BE PAID BY THE APPLICANT AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION WITH IN 90 DAYS OF WORKSHOP.
50% REFUND ON CANCELLATION WITHIN 60 DAYS.
NO REFUND IF CANCELLATION IS MADE FROM 0 – 30 DAYS.
EXCEPTIONS – NEGOTIABLE .DISCLAIMER :
Any extra cost due to any unforeseen condition, such as delay/cancellation of flight, natural calamity, political unrest, etc. Wildlife Exposure & Conservation would not be responsible for the cancellation of the tour.
FOREIGN NATIONALS KINDLY MAIL US AT email@example.com for quotation .